Download Instructions: Interactive PDF forms are fillable and work best with Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. For Google Chrome, please see the following instructions:
These consolidations have no legislative sanction and are produced solely for the convenience of research. Official Statutes and Regulations must be consulted for
all purposes of interpreting and applying the law (consolidations do not contain maps, charts, and graphs contained in the printed versions).
Temporary Diversion of Water for Hydrostatic Testing
Pipelines and Telecommunication Lines Crossing a Water Body
Outfall Structures on Water Bodies
Management Area Maps
Codes of Practice: Pipelines/Telecommunications Lines Crossing a Water Body/Water Course Crossings
Atlas of Class A Watercourse Sites
This atlas is a compendium of detailed information about the nature of Class A watercourses. Open the provincial overview map to determine the site number. The atlas files below are organized by site number.
Note: the information provided in the Class A Watercourse Atlas is not binding, may not be complete and is subject to change. It is not to be used to determine the official location of Class A sites. The detailed management area maps in section 5 (above) contain the legal descriptions of Class A site locations. For more information, contact the department’s Fish and Wildlife Branch.
Information sheets contain descriptions of all sites, the rationale for their classification, the fish species they are important for, as well as sources of other information.
This collection of site maps shows the locations of Class A sites in relation to the Alberta Township System and other base features.
- Class A Atlas – Maps of Sites 1 to 4- Feb 2007 (5 pages, 2.8 MB)
- Class A Atlas – Maps of Sites 5 to 9- Feb 2007 (10 pages, 4.5 MB)
- Class A Atlas – Maps of Sites 10 to 15- Feb 2007 (10 pages, 5.6 MB)
- Class A Atlas – Maps of Sites 16 & 17- Feb 2007 (3 pages, <1 MB)
- Class A Atlas – Maps of Sites 18 to 20- Feb 2007 (3 pages, 7.5 MB)
- Class A Atlas – Maps of Sites 21 to 23- Feb 2007 (5 pages, 5.3 MB)
- Class A Atlas – Maps of Sites 24 to 30- Feb 2007 (10 pages, 5.6 MB)
- Class A Atlas – Maps of Sites 31 to 38- Feb 2007 (10 pages, 8.3 MB)
- Class A Atlas – Maps of Sites 39 to 48- Feb 2007 (10 pages, 3.4 MB)
- Class A Atlas – Maps of Sites 49 to 56- Feb 2007 (8 pages, 2.9 MB)
- Class A Atlas – Maps of Sites 57 to 60- Feb 2007 (4 pages, 1.4 MB)
This collection of aerial imagery provides detail about ground cover and the location of road-stream crossing sites.
Updated: Sep 15, 2017