Area and Trail Information
For advisories and closures for this and other areas, visit:
View activity and trail information for the area:
- Random, no-service, camping is permitted.
- Must be 100 metres from a lakeshore.
- No permanent camp structures.
- Campsites and fires must be one kilometre (0.6miles) from a Recreation Area, Provincial Park or a roadway
- Nearby, partly serviced camping is available at:
- Helicopters are not permitted to land on a lake or within 200 metres (219 yards) of the lakeshore.
About this Area/PLUZ
Area was created in October, 2002 to provide a large network of trails for non-motorized and equestrian use. Seasonal access for off-highway vehicles is permitted only on designated trails.
Area is 1,023 square kilometres (395 square miles).
Legislation, management, and planning relevant to the area:
For stewardship, monitoring, and biodiversity initiatives:
Updated: Nov 2, 2018