In 1993, Dr. David Lawton donated the Lower Mann Lake lots to the Alberta Sport, Recreation, Parks and Wildlife Foundation with the intention that the land remain in its natural state for the use and enjoyment of the people of Alberta.
Driving Directions From Edmonton
- Head Northeast on Highway 28 toward Ashmont, Alberta.
- Continue on Highway 28 (turns to Highway 28 A) until you reach Secondary Highway 867.
- Turn West (left) onto Secondary Highway 867 and continue until you see a sign for Big Bend Road.
- Turn left at Big Bend Road and continue going straight.
- You will pass a sign for Holiday Inn Drive and further ahead on the left hand side there is a road allowance. The land starts North of this road allowance.
The land manager for this property is:
Please follow the guidelines below when accessing this property.
The legal land description for Lower Mann Lake is:
- NW 7-60-10-W4
- Lots 1 - 12, 15 - 18 Block 1 and Lots 1 - 3, 5 - 9 Block 2 County of St. Paul # 19
- 6 acres (24 lots)/2.4 hectares
For a printable version of this page, see:
Updated: Jun 15, 2017