Edmonton's first woman architect, Mary Louise Imrie, donated this land to the Alberta Sport, Recreation, Parks and Wildlife Foundation in 1988 with the condition that the land be used for public enjoyment. Currently, there are 15 camp sites, a cook house, enclosed picnic shelter, a day use area, wildlife viewing blind overlooking neighbouring Devil's Lake and groomed trails for hikers and cross-country skiers.
Driving Directions From Edmonton
- From Highway 16 West, exit North (right) on Highway 43.
- Continue North on Highway 43 until Highway 37.
- Exit East (right) and follow until Range Road 15.
- Exit South (right) and continue South 2km (1.5 miles) until Imrie Park turn off on East (left) side of road.
A map to this property can be found at the bottom of this page.
The land manager for this property is:
Reservations required for all camp sites and day use groups. For reservations contact:
Please follow the guidelines below when accessing this property.
The legal land description for Imrie Park is:
- NW 1/4 32-54-1-W5 Subdivisions 10 and 15 of 32-54-1-W5
- 216.1 acres/87.3 hectares
For a printable version of this page, see:
Updated: Jun 15, 2017