The experience will leave you hooked!
Get hands-on with Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic attractions:
- Explore exhibits and aquariums in the Discovery Centre.
- Tour the Sam Livingston Fish Hatchery.
- Go fishing in the Trout Pond (May 15-Oct 31).
- Take a stroll through the Interpretive Wetland.
Public Notice – Biosecurity Policies:
Help us keep our fish in our Fish Hatchery and Trout Pond healthy:
- Clean, drain and dry your gear before fishing in our Trout Pond.
- Personal fishing gear is not permitted inside the building.
- Participants joining a program inside the Fish Hatchery must agree to wash their hands and walk over a disinfectant mat prior to entering.
Plan Your Visit:
For information about our pond’s fishing regulations, equipment rentals and programs, click:
For admission prices, hours and location, click:
For information about special summer activities, click:
For information about birthday party packages, and summer youth and group programs, click:
For details on our annual Discovery Centre passes, click:
Updated: May 15, 2017