The experience will leave you hooked!
Get hands-on with Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic attractions:
- Explore exhibits and aquariums in the Discovery Centre.
- Tour the Sam Livingston Fish Hatchery.
- Go fishing in the Trout Pond (May 15-Oct 31).
- Take a stroll through the Interpretive Wetland.
Discovery Centre & Fish Hatchery open year-round, Tuesdays-Saturdays!
Following the confirmation of whirling disease in Alberta, please be aware of firm bio-security policies regarding access to the Fish Hatchery. All participants must:
- wear closed-toe shoes,
- agree to wash their hands, and
- step over a disinfectant mat to clean their shoes.
Plan Your Visit:
For admission prices, hours and location, click:
For information about upcoming specials and seasonal activities, click:
For information about birthday party packages, and school, youth and group programs, click:
For details on our annual Discovery Centre passes, click:
Updated: Jan 6, 2017