Albertans can use the relevant forms/applications below to file an application for activities that require Alberta Environment and Parks approval, or complete forms on matters relating to land conservation, reclamation and remediation.

DRS Reclamation Certificate Request- Aug 20, 2018 (1 page, <1 MB)
Record of Site Condition Form- Apr 24, 2014 (9 pages, <1 MB)
Third Party Risk Management Plan Agreement- Jun 2009 (2 pages, <1 MB)

Related Information


Page Information

Updated: Sep 28, 2018