Alberta Environment and Parks (AEP) provides Albertans with online web mapping services which allow users to view and query spatial
data, and generate basic hard-copy maps.
AEP Public Web Mapping Services
AEP online web mapping services currently available to the public include the following:
Fish and Wildlife Internet Mapping Tool (FWIMT)
This online service allows site visitors to:
- View Alberta Fish & Wildlife data generated by the Fish and Wildlife Management Information System (FWMIS)
- Create and print maps based on FWMIS data
Recreational Access to Agricultural Public Land Contact and Access Condition Information
This online service contains contact and access information for recreational users who want access to Alberta Public Lands
currently under agricultural lease, licence or permit (including Provincial Grazing Reserves).
Users of this online service can:
- Find out what agricultural public lands can be accessed
- Learn who to contact to get access permission
- Review what conditions of access apply to the land.
Updated: Sep 25, 2015