AEP Home Page
- Wildfires cause park, public land and campground closures
For details on these and other notices, see:
- Archery only season is now open in many WMUs. Review the 2017 Hunting Regulations before going out.
- Help stop the spread of whirling disease in Alberta. Decontamination Protocol Guides now available!
- Check out our new late-season camping opportunities at three provincial campgrounds.
- Consult the AQHI to stay informed about the air quality in your community.
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
Learn how to provide feedback on efforts regarding Alberta’s air, biodiversity, land and water.
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.