AEP Home Page
- Cougar warning at Fish Creek Provincial Park
- Bear Closure – Grizzly Creek Area, Peter Lougheed Provincial Park
- Release of Diesel to a Waterbody near Ardrossan
For details on these and other notices, see:
- An additional $10.3 million is being invested to protect homes, businesses and infrastructure in Canmore.
- Check out the fish stocking map and reports to find out where to hook your best catch!
- Learn what steps the Alberta government is taking to protect our valuable public lands.
- Any watercraft entering Alberta must stop at one of 11 highway inspection stations in the province.
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
Learn how to provide feedback on efforts regarding Alberta’s air, biodiversity, land and water.
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.