AEP Home Page
- High water levels, overland flooding and eroding roadways
For details on these and other notices, see:
- Southern Alberta regions are experiencing overland flooding and eroding roadways due to snowmelt.
- Proposed legislation would help stimulate clean energy projects in Alberta municipalities.
- The draw application period for the 2018 Special Walleye Licence Draw ends April 26th.
- Review corrections to the print version of the 2018 Alberta Sportfishing Regulations.
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
Learn how to provide feedback on efforts regarding Alberta’s air, biodiversity, land and water.
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.