This electronic form can be accessed by registering at:
The personal information you provide on this form is collected under the authority of section 8 of the Government Organization
Act (RSA 2000) and Section 33(a) and (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (RSA 2000).
The information collected that is used to identify you is information you give voluntarily. When you complete the TM66 Tree
Cutting Permits online form, you are required to supply your name, address, city, province, postal and email address.
The name and address information provided by you is used to identify the individual to who the Tree Cutting Permit has been
issued. The individual named on the permit must carry the permit while transporting the primary forest
Your email address is used to:
- Email you a copy of the TM66 Tree Cutting Permit that you have purchased
- Email your Password Recovery information when you request it via the TM66 online system
As a client of the TM66 Tree Cutting Permit service, you may also receive:
- Notices of forestry regulation updates
- Surveys relevant to forest product / TM66 permits
- Surveys relevant to this website and the TM66 Tree Cutting Permit System
The TM66 Tree Cutting Permit system is managed and maintained by Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development (ESRD).
If you have any questions about the collection of this information, contact ESRD’s Information Center:
Tree Cutting Permits – TM66
For detailed information related to Tree Cutting Permits in Alberta, see:
Updated: Apr 21, 2015