Get outdoors and celebrate the diversity of wildlife all week long!
Activity Ideas for Families
Here are some ideas to celebrate with family and friends:
- Start a Life List of birds and animals you have seen. If you’re looking for a challenge, start listing for insects, mushrooms or plants.
- Walk for Wildlife - Register your family or get a community group together and take a stroll!
- Make your backyard or balcony a safe and comfortable place for wildlife!
- Take a field trip! Visit a local park or nature sanctuary and see how many different species you can find.
- Join one of Alberta’s many nature clubs or start your own!
- Enjoy these wildlife coloring and activity pages with your family.
Updated: Apr 5, 2017