Fisheries & Wildlife Management Area Contacts

Contacts for Business, Industry, Resource Research & Planners

Alberta Environment and Parks (AEP) Fisheries Management and Wildlife Management contact maps, provide contacts for:

  • Consultants and others who are involved in planning industrial and land use activities and need local fisheries and wildlife information and/or Fish Research Licences (FRLs), Wildlife Research Permits, and Wildlife Collection Licences
  • Industry
  • Resource Managers
Contacts – Fisheries and Wildlife Management working areas by boundary. Click on the area name to view a listing of contact names.

Research and Collection Licences and Permits

For fisheries and wildlife research and collection licences, see:


Page Information

Updated: May 29, 2015