We’re excited to announce that our new and enhanced FOIP website has now launched!
This enhancement includes new features such as:
- More user-friendly interface
- Information progress tracking
- Electronic delivery of your final records package
- Improved customer service
We’re working to improve our online services and make our Ministry’s information more accessible to you!
Kinds of Information You May Access from Alberta Environment and Parks
Alberta Environment and Parks (AEP) produces two kinds of information that you may access:
- Information held by AEP which is subject to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act
- Scientific and/or technical information available under the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act (EPEA)
What All Information Requests Must Include
When making an information request, be sure that you:
- Submit your request either in writing or via the online submission form
- Indicate that the request is for the purposes of FOIP Act or Routine Disclosure under the EPEA
- Complete all information on the forms to assist in processing your request
- Provide an email address and other contact information for reply
FOIP requests cover information subject to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act.
Routine Disclosure Requests
Routine disclosure requests cover scientific and/or technical information available under the EPEA.
To request this information, you may fill in and submit our form online:
We will deal with your request as quickly as possible and aim to get the records to you within 10-12 business days. If for some reason we are unable to respond to your request within this time limit, we will contact you as soon as possible explaining the reasons for this.
Updated, Jan 4, 2017