AEP Home Page
- Bear Closure Notice - Ghost River east of Lake Minnewanka - Ghost Public Land Use Zone
For details on these and other notices, see:
- Comment on the Bow Valley HWC Report via email or by public session.
- Review and comment on the recovery plan to help shape pygmy whitefish management.
- New land management plans will help protect the land and improve recreation opportunities.
- In Alberta, your watercraft must be inspected at an open inspection station.
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
Learn how to provide feedback on efforts regarding Alberta’s air, biodiversity, land and water.
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.