AEP Home Page
- Petroleum distillate spill – Wetaskiwin
For details on these and other notices, see:
- Help us draft the Northern Pike and Walleye Management Frameworks.
- Use the Air Quality Health Index to stay informed about outdoor air quality and how it affects your health.
- What do you know about Alberta's biggest liquid asset? Take our current water literacy survey and find out!
- Learn about the land auction and tender process and when the next offerings will be taking place.
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
Learn how to provide feedback on efforts regarding Alberta’s air, biodiversity, land and water.
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.