AEP Home Page
- Animal advisory - Chester Lake and Burstall Pass Parking Lots and Area
- Whirling Disease – Confirmed Cases
For details on these and other notices, see:
- Your say is important! We're accepting feedback on the Castle Management Plan.
- Have your say in the proposed barbless hooks and Bow River fisheries regulation changes.
- Do you have the tools and the know-how to survive the backcountry in winter?
- Attend a local workshop to learn how to properly care for your water well!
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
Learn how to provide feedback on efforts regarding Alberta’s air, biodiversity, land and water.
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.