AEP Home Page
- Whirling disease found in fish in Banff National Park
- Temporary Restriction Order – Motorized Use in Hummingbird Trail System
- Bear Closure – MT Kidd R.V Park
For details on these and other notices, see:
- Be part of the action! Stay in a provincial park along the Tour of Alberta route and cheer on your favorite cyclists.
- Whirling disease, a fish disease that affects salmonoids, has been identified in Johnson Lake in Banff National Park.
- How can we make the My Wild Alberta site better? Take this short survey and have your say!
- Learn more about the new and improved Alberta Rivers app and how it works!
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
Learn how to provide feedback on efforts regarding Alberta’s air, biodiversity, land and water.
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.