AEP Home Page
- Vehicle rollover: Hwy 1 at RR 283
- Bow River Watershed Infected with Whirling Disease
For details on these and other notices, see:
- Have your say in the management of Alberta's fisheries by responding to surveys on timely topics.
- Thin ice on waterbodies and loose snow on trails can present serious backcountry hazards. Be aware!
- CFIA declares Bow River watershed infected with whirling disease and the remainder of Alberta a buffer zone.
- Your say is important! We're accepting feedback on the Castle Management Plan.
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
Learn how to provide feedback on efforts regarding Alberta’s air, biodiversity, land and water.
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.