AEP Home Page
- Methanol Release near Wetaskiwin
- Whirling Disease Confirmed in Upper Bow River
- Temporary Restriction Order – Motorized Use in Hummingbird Trail System
For details on these and other notices, see:
- Find information for first time hunters on wildlife certificates, licences, tags and the draw system.
- Review the Alberta Guide to Hunting Regulations for current hunting regulations and requirements.
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency has confirmed the presence of whirling disease in the Bow River.
- How can we make the My Wild Alberta site better? Take this short survey and have your say!
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
Learn how to provide feedback on efforts regarding Alberta’s air, biodiversity, land and water.
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.